Thursday, February 12, 2009

So Eleanor turns one on Sunday

I really don't know what to say about it.

I'm at a loss for words. Which is a rarity.

Every day she’s brought us a smile.

Every week she’s done something new and amazing.

Every month she’s grown more beautiful.

And this last year she’s changed our lives so completely that I can’t imagine how we were ever happy before we met her.

Thank you Eleanor for being amazing and brilliant and kind and sweet and funny and everything that you are.

And thank you for the best year of our lives. By far. We can't wait for what's next.

We love you so very much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eleanor,

Poppy is sitting in front of his computer with tears in his eyes out of the joy and love that I have for you and the love that you have blessed us all with.
Happy Birthday my angel, you have made our lives so much more complete and we love and adore you because of it.

Love and kisses---Poppy

Anonymous said...

The video is the perfect tribute to a perfect year with our sweet granddaughter...thank you Ben and Mindy! Love, Grammy Steele

Jules said...

Awesome video! It really captured how beautiful and wonderful Ellie is and all the amazing people in her life!

Ellie, I love you and feel honored to be your aunt. You are the sweetest and I look forward to watching you grow over the years.

You're my gadeegadeegadee!!

Grandpa I said...

Ellie,

To dear and sweet Granddaughter, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

What an eventful first year you have had. Your birth, spring break in Palm Springs, airline travel, boat cruise, visits from and to family and friends etc. etc. You probably have more frequent flier miles than we do.

We are grateful you have joined our family of wonderful (we are prejudiced) grandchildren.

You are fortunate to have a superb production crew (Mom and Dad) and a great supporting cast of grandparents, aunts, uncles cousins and a host of family friends.

Our love to all.

Grandpa and Grandma I