Friday, July 25, 2008

Yay! Uncle Eric lives in Seattle now.



Aunt Julie will be here next week. Or, if she were writing the post:

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see my little friend!!!!!!!! She is soooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! She is the most gorgeous girl ever in the history of the universe or in universes that may exists in parallel dimensions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jules said...

I couldn't have said it better myself. I am sitting here in Boise tortured that I have been away from her for so long.

ELLIE I AM COMING IN 4 DAYS!!!

Love
Auntie Jules

Anonymous said...

I know Jules must be in heaven... & i know she would be saying "giiggagiiigahagoooooo!!" & "Ellie's a genius!"

She is adorable.