Thursday, May 8, 2008

As I type...

My lovely wife is finishing the last final of her law school career. Tomorrow she graduates and three years of rarely seeing her comes to a joyous end.

I know lots of people go to grad school. And I know lots of people have crazy schedules. What she's doing may not be unique, but the way she's done it is.

I can't tell you how much I admire Mindy. I've never met anyone who works harder and is more focused. She's sacrificed a ton and always kept an amazing attitude no matter how hard things got or how much she had going on. She's an incredible person and all the more so when you consider she's doing all of this just so she can return to social services and help people.*

So here's to Mindy! An amazing wife and mother, a remarkable person, a soon-to-be Juris Doctorate, and the love of my life.

Congratulations!




*Thereby equaling out my lamprey-like role in society.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful salute to Mindy! To hop on the we-love-Mindy train, she has been such an amazing influence to everyone in the family and an incredible role model for my life, in particular my return to school. I can't wait for your family to move back up here to celebrate everyone's accomplishments.